On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. The user must know that their rights are guaranteed. Our principles regarding privacy are:
• We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services.
• We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in the case that we have their expressed authorization.
1. Preserve the confidentiality of the users’ information, avoiding their disclosure and access by unauthorized people.
2. Maintain the integrity of the users’ information, seeking its accuracy and avoiding its deterioration.
3. Ensure the availability of the users’ information, in all media and whenever necessary.
Activities for the processing of personal data
The activities of treatment of the personal data captured through this website are:
1. USER MANAGEMENT OF THE CONTACT FORM
Responsible for the processing of personal data
• BOTECH FPI
• NIF: B86526480
• ADDRESS: Ronda de Valdecarrizo, 41-1nd Floor. 28760 - Tres Cantos. Madrid
• TLF: 911743566
Activity: DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF CYBERSECURITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. CONSULTANCY SERVICES IN CYBERSECURITY.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to comply with the confidentiality, integrity and availability required by current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to personal information
In the processing of personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the European Data Protection Regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: BOTECH FPI requires the consent for the processing of personal data for each of the purposes, informing and acting previously with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: Only the minimum data strictly necessary to fulfill the required purpose are requested.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes of the treatment. The conservation period will be less than five years.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality. BOTECH FPI has adequate security measures to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the users’ data by third parties.
Rights of the interested party
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether BOTECH FPI S.L. is dealing with personal data that concerns us, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data
• Request rectification or deletion
• Request the limitation of its treatment
• Oppose the treatment
• Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. BOTECH FPI S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
The user may exercise their rights by writing, attaching a photocopy of the ID or equivalent identification document, addressed to BOTECH FPI, Ronda de Valdecarrizo, 41-1ª Planta. 28760 - Tres Cantos. Madrid, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the treatment
There are other purposes for which we treat the personal data of users:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. BOTECH FPI can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of people’s data who become followers on the social networks of the official site https://www.botechfpi.com, will be governed by this section.
As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of BOTECH FPI S.L. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers on social networks to send individual advertising.
BOTECH FPI does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Lawfulness for the treatment of data
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is: the consent.
The categories of data that are treated are:
Specially protected data categories are not covered.
The existing "links" on the BOTECH FPI sites can take you to external pages over which the company has no control. Therefore, the content, accuracy, updating, modification or objective of other websites is the responsibility of BOTECH FPI.
The information collected as statistics of use of the portal may include: your IP address, browser, domain names, access time, pages visited from the portal, etc. The visitor statistics information is not associated with your personal information, and if it is even possible to deduct or associate data such as to which user registered in the portal corresponds to a certain IP captured in the portal's usage statistics, www.botechfpi .com would not make any use of this information, nor store it, try it or relinquish it.
Data security and secrecy
BOTECH FPI is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes the data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or coded.
BOTECH FPI S.L. cannot guarantee the absolute inaccessibility of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, BOTECH FPI S.L. will make sure that anyone authorized by BOTECH FPI S.L. to process the user's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), it will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (be it a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, BOTECH FPI S.L shall notify the user without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the user reasonably requests it.
Data accuracy and reliability
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent to BOTECH FPI S.L., exonerating it from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information through any communication channel enabled.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given for the use of the interested parties’ data is revocable at any time by communicating it to BOTECH FPI S.L. in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
BOTECH FPI S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, BOTECH FPI S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, BOTECH FPI S.L does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, BOTECH FPI S.L undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.